• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's damp and miserable out

Comment

I wasn't sure what to have for tea, but then I remembered That Bacon Needed To Be Eaten™ so I had that with sausages, chips, and beans

And to continue the merriment, I just scooped a load of fluff out of the charging hole on the bottom of my phone. It had got to the point where plugging the lead in to charge it no longer did so without severe waggling. All sorted now

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Evening all.

Been to see the solicitors this afternoon - contracts now exchanged on the new place with completion set for the 30th.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Evening all.

Been to see the solicitors this afternoon - contracts now exchanged on the new place with completion set for the 30th.
          WeS

Comment

It's damp and miserable out
            Just been out to the Domain of the Bins, and can confirm

It's not raining or anything; the air is just really damp. The roads look as if there's been drizzle which stopped a short time ago, but there hasn't been any rain at all. Very odd.

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Suppose I'd better get some sleep

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Black out, but apparently it will turn grey in an hour or so, which I suppose is an improvement of sorts

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all
                      Not much sleep last night as the space cadet in bed with me started various weird and wonderful conversations about every 20 minutes.
                      But she's feeling a little bit better this morning.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X