• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laundry wash done. Friday nights aren't what they used to be

Comment

And the excitement of the buildup to Christmas commences: just bought my mum's present, as I was tipped off by one of my siblings that it was reduced at John Lewis until Sunday

I'm having it sent for collection to a Waitrose store I can go past on the way home from ClientCo by taking the A6 detour. Gives me an excuse to get something from there for dinner too

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Lick the sugar off first - diet donuts.
        Someone bought Halloween doughnuts into the office on Tuesday. Very nice too.

Comment

Tonight's tea: a couple of Barnsley chops from M&S, with peas and my homemade flatter and broader chips, the better to scoop up the copious amounts of gravy I'd made. Lush

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Someone bought Halloween doughnuts into the office on Tuesday. Very nice too.
            They were selling various cakes for charity at ClientCo. The coterie of women who actually run the place while the men wander around pretending are always organising things like that. I had a couple of cupcakes - a bargain at 50p a pop

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Shopping done. I tried to collect my prescription, but they said it hadn't come through from the surgery yet. I hope the GP's hasn't made a pig's ear of things again; it took ages to sort out last time they did, and I'm away for part of next week so I don't have time for their tulip
              so, will you tell your end client that you're off you're medication next week?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                so, will you tell your end client that you're off you're medication next week?
                Still got a week or more of the various things, but I didn't want the hassle of having to pop up there to collect it before I head south for a conference on Thursday

I've got shedloads of the statins because I stopped taking them for ages

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Still got a week or more of the various things, but I didn't want the hassle of having to pop up there to collect it before I head south for a conference on Thursday

I've got shedloads of the statins because I stopped taking them for ages
                  and the anti psychotics?

Comment

Happy 12th birthday TPD!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      and the anti psychotics?
                      TPD keeps me sane

Comment

Working...
                      X