• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all lovely walk with The Dog (tw)
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning All.
        You lot must be up to no good, getting up so early on a Saturday.
        just saying............................................ .............

Comment

home..
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Home!

I was first for breakfast at the hotel - in fact, I helped them open the doors of the restaurant, and waited while they switched the sign around from "Closed" to "Please wait here to be seated". Then I had to point out that the coffee machine was going through the motions but only dispensing hot water, though luckily they had a spare one round the corner. Anyway, breakfast done, back to my room, threw the last few things in my bag, and I was on the road just before a quarter to eight.

Having got home I continued past and to the Highcross rooftop car park, then down to the Apple Store. Got the new MBA, and back home. Total time for the trip including detour: 2h 28m, according to Google Maps; home around 10:15 by the time I'd brought the bags in

So now to start the process of migrating all my stuff onto the new MBA. It went smoothly enough when I did it from the MB to this MBA back in 2011, and I'm going to leave all apps and documents behind, so hopefully it won't take more than a few hours - faster if I were to crawl into the corner where the router is and set up the Ethernet hub I bought a while back, but I can't be bothered doing that

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              home..
              Echo

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                Morning All.
                Huh?

I do exercise on Saturday mornings so I can misbehave the rest of the weekend if I want.

Comment

Just looking at my credit card bill.

Seems a mixture of Amazon and Paypal.

However I've worked out what I brought in the past 6 weeks so all is good.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    Morning All.
                    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Huh?

I do exercise on Saturday mornings so I can misbehave the rest of the weekend if I want.
                    And I wanted to get back from London while the getting was good

Comment

I now have DOMs from Friday's exercise session. It started before today's session.

Comment

Working...
                      X