• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching youtube : Wings : Jet from 1976

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      What is the weather like in Swansea?

I HAVE TO KNOW!

I'll go for wet and drab, - but i can't say for sure

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        I'll go for wet and drab, - but i can't say for sure
        What about the Swansea trains?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          What about the Swansea trains?
          They have TRAINS???

Comment

In the Harp, as nature intended

Comment

Woo! A muskipper "like" for NF's last post.

How are you doing MS?

Comment

Drivel drivel drivel (as seems to be the order of the day)

Comment

I watched the first one of the Apprentice last night on iPlayer. What a bunch of plonkers. How can they go on about being taken seriously in business with a straight face?

They're about as clueless as most agents, and that's saying something.

Comment

For anyone who watched Supervet on C4 tonight the main vet (apart from Noel) in the show was Jeremy - the guy who operated on Mille.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Right,

Thats next years "event" rides sorted out.

Headlines for 2018 will be a return bash at London-Edinburgh-London, and the Mersey Roads 24hr TT.

It's also a qualifying year for Paris-Brest-Paris in 2019 so will be aiming to get a some 400km and 600km Audax rides in as well.

Luckily there are a couple of CTC clubs near me that each organise their own series of Audax rides, so have plenty to choose from.

Plan is for 1 per month

3 x 200 km
                      2 x 300km
                      2 x 400km
                      1 x 600km
                      Mersey Roads 24hr
                      LEL 1400km
                      1 x 600km

Got another 200km lined up for December.

In between will be building the miles back up again on the weekends and hitting the turbo during the week.

Might look into getting some proper coaching as well, aimed at the 24Hr TT as thats a different beast to the usual ultra-distance / endurance riding. I know I can ride for 24 Hrs, but can I do it "fast"?
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X