• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ardent feminist always talks about her daughter. And how pleased she is that she is single.

Eventually I asked about her daughter's father. If looks could kill!

I asked round. It seems she has never told anyone.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      While I hate the loss of tpd posts, I hate even more that Zeity is upset.

I wish Diver was still around. He lives near him. I am guessing he needs support.....
      This. zeity seems to have a whole lot of bad stuff going on in his life and doesn't seem to have much of a support network (unless his life is quite different to what he posts in TPD). It's hard knowing that and being unable to do much about it.

It's frustrating that we don't know which bit of the zeitlife has blown up and gone wrong for him (assuming that's what's happened).

Comment

We could always send psychocandy round - that'd cheer him up, right?

Comment

A very Southern dish. In the local All-Bar-One.
          Fish n chips a southern dish?

My nearest All Bar One is 12 miles away, marginally closer than my nearest Harvester (which might be more up your street) and my nearest Weatherspoons is in a different county.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            This. zeity seems to have a whole lot of bad stuff going on in his life and doesn't seem to have much of a support network (unless his life is quite different to what he posts in TPD). It's hard knowing that and being unable to do much about it.

It's frustrating that we don't know which bit of the zeitlife has blown up and gone wrong for him (assuming that's what's happened).
            It must be incredibly difficult with elderly parents. I think one of them died recently?

A while ago(6 years?) I think his "clientco" decided to block CUK? Have they decided to block it again?

Or maybe he has been caught eating an esteemed customer.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
              We could always send psychocandy round - that'd cheer him up, right?
              tpd has become so b1tchy recently! Meooowww.............

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Fish n chips a southern dish?

My nearest All Bar One is 12 miles away, marginally closer than my nearest Harvester (which might be more up your street) and my nearest Weatherspoons is in a different county.
                Where is it you live again? Nambia?

I am in Wimbledon today. Nearest AB1 is 200 metres away.

At the LOndon office it is 50 metres.

Comment

While cycling in today I went past Tooting Broadway tube station. I like looking at the window where they filmed Wolfie Smith shouting "power to the people".

Comment

Tooting Bec was where I commuted from when I lived with ex-mrs-bp(there has only been one : don't tell anyone in general)

Comment

Tooting Bec was where I commuted from when I lived with ex-mrs-bp(there has only been one : don't tell anyone in general)
                      We lived next door to the Honorable Richard Grosevenor. Honorable as his father was a Duke. I believe he is uncle of the current Duke.

Damned good bloke he was.......

Comment

Working...
                      X