• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Oh dear. My brother(the million dollar trader one who used to be in 1para and claims to have turned down the SAS though he probably did actually join) has been in touch.

This means he wants something.

HELP.....
    Does he know Shauny?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      So you accept (and admit) that this is a sockie account....

At least I won't feel guilty putting you on ignore
      Ditto. Now I TPD in peace without seeing Gricer's pointless drivel. There's quite enough pointless drivel from the rest of us!

Comment

And at least Gricer himself was moderately amusing. This incarnation, not so much.

Comment

Chicken cob for lunch, and a bag of cheese & onion crisps

I forgot my policy of not bringing the rolls that scatter seeds everywhere to ClientCo, so now they have seeds

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Oh dear. My brother(the million dollar trader one who used to be in 1para and claims to have turned down the SAS though he probably did actually join) has been in touch.

This means he wants something.

HELP.....
            Can't you give him all your kids for a few hours? Go out with the kids and him, say can he mind them for 10 minutes while you do something out of eye shot and disappear for two-three hours.

Another trick is to get one of the kids to answer your phone, refuse to hand it over to you and hang up on him.

Then he will then leave you alone.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Does he know Shauny?
              No

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Can't you give him all your kids for a few hours? Go out with the kids and him, say can he mind them for 10 minutes while you do something out of eye shot and disappear for two-three hours.

Another trick is to get one of the kids to answer your phone, refuse to hand it over to you and hang up on him.

Then he will then leave you alone.
                I would not even inflict that on sasguru!

All good ideas. However I would be worried about the effect on the kids. No doubt they would come back being binge drinkers and expert shots.

The best bit was when he was on million dollar trader. The mother-out-law asked how much older he is than me. He is 9 years younger!

He always says how he was at Sandhurst in January 3am chest deep in water he had broken the ice to get into. He thought "It could be worse, I could be in a desk job".

When at my desk and I think things are bad, I think "It could be worse, I could be at Sandhurst in January 3am chest deep in water I had broken the ice to get into."

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                  Morning all.

I felt like I'd had a bottle of wine when I woke up this morning. Getting up in the pitch black does not agree with me. I am not a morning person :

Doesn't help when my train's delayed. Again

I agree on the darkness.

However after the clocks change my SAD will really kick in......

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I might go an make a brew in a minute
                    I made a coffee instead

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      I made a coffee instead
                      Southern Barbados beans filtered through Venezuelan Beaver poo?

Or Northern Lidl value?

Comment

Working...
                      X