• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    strange misty/cloudy but warm day in Manchester.

Happy Monday...
    <sing>The telex machine is kept too clean</sing>

Comment

Forgot to go the shop yesterday before the 4pm cutoff. This means I have to venture outside in search of sustenance, rather than just reaching down into my bag.

Fortunately it's not raining.

Comment

Links are up

Now I can start thinking about lunch…

Comment

Lunch has been scoffed.
          Chicken, stuffing and salad wrap

Comment

<---
            actually well beyond <---- but it will have to do...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

Lunch has been scoffed.
              Chicken, stuffing and salad wrap
              I think I fancy a burger for lunch today. Late lunch after 2 though.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                One would recommend that Sir doesn't bother with the following two on the grounds that the crap got thicker & thicker until it was positively overwhelming.

Much like the Terminator saga really.
                The lack of punctuation in the title of the second one put me off (could they not afford a colon in the materials??). Haven't seen the third yet, but it might fit the Star Trek curse.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  The lack of punctuation in the title of the second one put me off (could they not afford a colon in the materials??). Haven't seen the third yet, but it might fit the Star Trek curse.
                  God help you when you have to start using subtitles
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Now I can start thinking about lunch…
                    Couple of sausages in soft white finger rolls turned out to be just the thing

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      Come to think of it, I haven't watched the last of Captain Baldy's efforts.

It's only been in the pile for about 10 years.

I find the return of the Esteemed Customers to be remarkably irritating.

It's spoiled my lunchtime trudge around Swansea looking for dvds in the charity emporia.

However, I realised that I'd bought "The Assassination" previously, based on the presence of Bruce Willis on the cover.

Not a mistake I'd care to make again. A FF movie if ever I saw one.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 9 October 2017, 13:58.

Comment

Working...
                      X