• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    The former, with Rolf Lassgård.

I note that the two series actually overlapped in their production and broadcast dates, and some were shown in Swedish cinemas before broadcast, so it must have been particularly confusing living in Sweden at the time:

Originally posted by The Swedish Nation, Friday Night
    "Shall we watch Wallander?"

"Oh, no, I don't really like Wallander. Isn't Wallander on?"

"No, but we could go to the pictures instead? There's Wallander on screen 1, or Wallander on screen 2."

"Great, let's go to see Wallander!"

Comment

FAO Zeity - for your sinkhole news collection. This one has a cow in it. Sink hole in farmer's field swallows cow - Huddersfield Examiner

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Despite being prepared last night by boiling a couple of eggs, i'd neglected to observe that there was neither lettuce, tomato or beetroot left. So, on the basis that egg, cucumber and cheese isn't really 'a salad', i've left the eggs at home and will go out and find something a bit more suitable.
        That sounds like a nice filling for a sandwich.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Afternoon

Not got a great deal planned for this afternoon, although I may get myself a kitkat later

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Afternoon

Not got a great deal planned for this afternoon, although I may get myself a kitkat later
            Mmmm....

Comment

Funeral almost completely planned, work meetings finished for the day but still work to be done and agency, by way of apologising for a delay in paying my last invoice (due to change in staff) decided to pay yesterday’s invoice today, instead of in a week’s time.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I now want a kitkat!!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  I now want a kitkat!!
                  I've just had one and an espresso

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I've just had one
                    So have I.....

Comment

Found some more traps. They're hiding in the stairwells where I wasn't permitted to access till today when my proper pass got created.

Comment

Working...
                      X