• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner eaten. Lots of vegetables so I won't bother with any fruit.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just nipped up the road to the Amazon Locker. A big cloud had the most amazing bright silver edge to it, getting brighter; then it moved aside to reveal an absolutely beautiful full moon

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Just nipped up the road to the Amazon Locker. A big cloud had the most amazing bright silver edge to it, getting brighter; then it moved aside to reveal an absolutely beautiful full moon
        And NF started howling...
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          And NF started howling...
          not just NF

Comment

boiiiiinnnnngggggggg

Comment

This evening's entertainment was "The Other Guys" (2010), Mark Wahlberg, Will Ferrell, Michael Keaton. Oh, and that Coogan guy who has all those reporters going through his dustbins.

The Other Guys (2010) - IMDb

It was very funny in parts.

Followed by another ep of "Person of Interest" S1.

Wherein the presence of HR became more obvious.

Comment

The Other Guys (2010) - IMDb

Comment

For tea tonight, I roasted a large chicken, served up with roast spuds, Yorkshire puds, petits pois, and gravy; and it was absolutely delicious

In fact, the amount I served up was so huge I couldn't finish it. But there's still plenty for tea tomorrow, and enough after that to make a big pan of soup for freezing against the cold winter months

After that, although I was only really fit for lying around like a constricting serpent left bulbous after eating a villager, I had to take the rubbish out and put out the recycling bin, which gave me another chance to observe the moon.

And now, I'm going to slump in front of the TV and digest

Comment

Better evening than me then. For tea I got the news that my 16 year old wants to go to Kavos with 25 lads next year
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Tonight's televisual entertainment was Wallander, this time from the earlier Swedish made-for-TV movie adaptations. It turns out that these are, for unexplained reasons, packaged in reverse order of their making, leaving me somewhat confused when Kurt resigned from the police at the end of what appeared to be the first in the series, it actually being the last, dating to 2007

And before that I watched some of the BBC's Ambulance documentary while I was eating my dinner.

Up early tomorrow for the bins, so goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X