• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<---
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It's as grey as a 's arse here.

And I've just switched the (illegal) fan heater on coz I couldn't feel my hands any more.

And here's a treat for Mr Fitz:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/aldi-now-s...115334546.html
      Last edited by zeitghost; 4 October 2017, 11:30.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

And I've just switched the (illegal) fan heater on coz I couldn't feel my hands any more.

please sir, can i have some too????

Comment

Nice salad for lunch. If I say 'nice salad' rather than 'salad' it makes me think it was a good thing which I enjoyed, rather than a whole lot of unappetising healthy stuff.

Comment

The drizzle which was predicted to come and go by lunchtime has only just arrived, so a walk is out of the question and I am confined to barracks.

Comment

What's lunch?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Which is a bit of a kick in the barracks, if i'm being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  What's lunch?
                  What I have before tea.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Seems to me they could have added some roast spuds on the side

Comment

Just changed the battery in the fridge thermometer, which had given up the ghost some time in the last few days

This would have involved a trip to somewhere that sold batteries, and therefore probably wouldn't have got done for ages, had it not been for my comparatively recent realisation that whenever I need a battery of some specific size, it's cheapest and easiest to just order a load off Amazon, as I then have enough of that size sitting around the place to last me about ten years

In this case, it was the same size as was required when the bathroom scales ran out of juice recently

Comment

Working...
                      X