• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Other frustrations today have included asking a youth in Sainsburys for half a dozen stamps, which he didn't have. He offered me 6 as an alternative.
    Chap I know asked for eighteen Chicken McNuggets. The server looked confused, and explained that they only did them in sixes or twelves

Comment

Well, the soup has remained in its appointed place, though my stomach did seem a bit dubious about the whole thing initially

Let's hope everything's stabilised tomorrow, because I could really fancy a fry-up if there's a chance it'll stay down

Goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I remember now I had chips for dinner.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning.

Another day, another dollar.

But bacon and black pud bap has made things rosier.

Comment

Train strike today. Yesterday evening they were planning on running trains till 7. The last one I can get now is before 5.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Another day, another dollar.
                  You really should up your rates.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Train strike today. Yesterday evening they were planning on running trains till 7. The last one I can get now is before 5.
                    and that assumes the driver doesn't call in sick...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning denizens

Looks like quite a decent start out there, with some nice golden sunlight pouring in from the East

And my stomach seems, on initial assessment, to be a little more settled than it was yesterday. I'm going to chuck coffee at it and see how it responds

Comment

Working...
                      X