• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    General if you have dodgy stomach it's best not to eat as long as possible. However make sure you drink non-alcoholic fluid.
    Yes, that's what I'm doing. Could murder a sausage butty, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't taste so good on the way back up

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Yes, that's what I'm doing. Could murder a sausage butty, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't taste so good on the way back up
      You can have one later.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Went outside. Lawn needs a mow.

Fecking weather it is autumn growing season.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Raining here.

Wot a surprise.

I knew it was a good idea to bring a brolly.

Comment

well, - BoC comes round again.
            doesn't time fly ?? ...................................

Comment

To the doctor's!

Comment

To the doctor's!
                At the doctor's.

Comment

At the doctor's.
                  And home again

He wasn't very interested in my abdominal symptoms, which admittedly were a month ago, dismissing them as probably just gastritis. Anyway, he's arranged for me to have an ECG just in case. That seems to be the default setting for me now, even though I never said a word about my heart and explicitly indicated regions of the abdomen that are nowhere near it as being the seat of the present matter

Still, he did my flu jab while he had me there, so at least that's out of the way

As far as yesterday's unrelated nausea, I'm now at the point where I can't work out if my stomach feels unsettled because of whatever bug it was, or because it's crying out for food. I'm going to risk some soup soon, and see how that turns out

Comment

Have some chicken soup, and stay off the booze for the night.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Have some chicken soup, and stay off the booze for the night.
                      That's the plan! I'm trying to decide between tinned chicken soup or homemade - I've only got one portion of the latter left, and as I recall that batch was a bit peppery, which is normally a Good Thing but maybe not in this case

Comment

Working...
                      X