• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning all,nice here this morning.

Comment

Time for a little bit of fishing.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Time for a little bit of fishing.
        fishing or phishing?

Comment

Many thanks to WTFH for his Monarch joke! The office loved it. I did say it was not mine.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Many thanks to WTFH for his Monarch joke! The office loved it. I did say it was not mine.....
            Twasn’t mine either, it was on twitter from the user “Elizabeth Windsor” @Queen_UK
            The full tweet was:
            Prince Charles saw the headline “monarch ceases trading” and got very excited. Sorry, dear. Mummy is still reigning.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Links are up

I'm hungry, but still getting occasional touches of nausea. Not sure whether to risk some soup or not

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Links are up

I'm hungry, but still getting occasional touches of nausea. Not sure whether to risk some soup or not
                Don't do it!

Lie down until evening.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Don't do it!

Lie down until evening.
                  Coincidentally, I've got an appointment at the doctor's later. It's only next door, so I'll continue resting until then, though to be quite honest that's probably what I would have done anyway

Comment

Just seen a TV licence detector van parked on the street opposite me...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Coincidentally, I've got an appointment at the doctor's later. It's only next door, so I'll continue resting until then, though to be quite honest that's probably what I would have done anyway
                      General if you have dodgy stomach it's best not to eat as long as possible. However make sure you drink non-alcoholic fluid.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X