• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boring work-related laundry is on, mainly so it's out of the way and I won't have to think about it for another three weeks

Comment

Need to leave some ebay reviews.

Not impressed with Argos click and collect. The item arrived yesterday at 16:30 according to the Hermes driver report I received by email. (S/he could be lying). I went there today and the nice weekend staff found my parcel. They were surprised I knew it was there as it hadn't been logged onto their system. Had to go and buy some fruit and veg then wait outside Argos for my click and collect message. While I was waiting someone's puppy who looked like a teddy bear was tied up in front of me. I'm surprised that no-one dog-napped it as he was extremely cute.

Anyway I now have a(nother) bike with two mudguards.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The ZeitLunch was 3 poached eggs & a poached tomato on Hovis wholemeal toast, which was very nice and in the "need to get rid of this tomato before it gets too furry" mode.

The ZeitTea is to be a rather more upmarket ffagotau ac pys from Morrisons (reduced).

Disappointingly it looks as if going up market has spoiled it somewhat.

I shall report more in a moment.

It was nice enough but nowhere near as nice as the cheaper old version.

Ho hum.

The peas were an even more virulent green than they used to be and there was ratther too much liquid in both the peas and the onion gravy.

5 out of a possible 10, whereas the old version was a 9 out of 10.
        Last edited by zeitghost; 30 September 2017, 17:05.

Comment

Right off out for some beer or is it wine...

No exercise until Monday.

Comment

Occasional showers here, and it's dark a bit earlier than it ought to be, but nothing like the downpour I was expecting

I need to go to the Chinese for dinner soon, as I'm going out later.

Comment

On train. Someone has a dog the same breed as my neighbours.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Occasional showers here
                Don't you get smelly?

Comment

HIGNFY back next Friday

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      In the Chinese
                      And very nice it was

I need to go out in about half-an-hour, so I'm just letting it settle now

Comment

Working...
                      X