• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    FTFY
    No you didn't fix that for me and I think you are a
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      No you didn't fix that for me and I think you are a

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        My question was an observation of the facial features of men versus women due to the influence of sex hormones.

I happened to stumble across a journal of books about transgender surgery with very graphic photos when I was a student. It actually had one page on the something else I needed the book for. Anyway the book ended up on my coffee table for 4 months. Everyone who came to my student house opened it, started looking at it and went completely silent. A few went pale. None of the people who ever looked at that book - and I am still in contact with some of them - have ever made bigoted comments about transgender people.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning (at least in GMT it still is) denizens

I had an excellent night's sleep, right up until a nearby burglar alarm went off about quarter-past-six

And then again after it was finally silenced - for the second time of trying - a bit after seven

Feeling most refreshed now, having finally caught up on the week's sleep deficit

Comment

homemade minestrone with crusty bread for brunch.
            might have a nap, now

Comment

Did I mention the lack of champagne flutes for champagne in CDG last night.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Then my taxi driver lives local to me and her brother is in the same year as Jenny and Lizzie..

Comment

He's one of the children the girls avoid due to his love of the alcoholic parties (they are only 15)..

Comment

In other news I need a new bathroom light and B+Q had none so I need to go and find one from elsewhere...

Comment

and all that to get this

Comment

Working...
                      X