• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Bacon butty for breakfast, on soft white bread

It's raining steadily now. The good news is that I have no need of doing any shopping, so I don't have to go out in it
    What about your morning jog?

Comment

black as yer 'at here.
      but i, also, have no need to venture forth

Comment

Gone very dark here too.

Comment

Exercise done. Class is now harder.

Listening to a critique of Boris.

Waiting for a delivery.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            What about your morning jog?

I may go out later and trundle the recycling bin back into the yard. That's about my limit for exercise today

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I may go out later and trundle the recycling bin back into the yard. That's about my limit for exercise today
              UPDATE: bin trundled, retrieval accomplished

Comment

The ZeitLandLine transfer is arranged for 20th October, some time between 13:00 and 18:00.

I await the joy of this with bated breath.

Comment

UPDATE: bin trundled, retrieval accomplished
                  Trundled mine at about the same time. Glad we are still here. If too many people trundle bins at the same time the universe will end, the Mayans predicted it.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Trundled mine at about the same time. Glad we are still here. If too many people trundle bins at the same time the universe will end, the Mayans predicted it.
                    The danger is real

Comment

If everybody in China trundled their bins at the same time, would it cause the earth to wobble?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X