• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now the noise cancelling headphones are out to block out the inanity around me.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      And now the noise cancelling headphones are out to block out the inanity around me.
      I recommend inanity cancelling cans for that job.

Like so;

Comment

The rain has rained and now it appears to be the sun in the ascendancy.

Comment

But i'm still
          <--

Comment

70 mins and counting...

<---

Comment

29 minutes to beer o'clock, and NOW it's going to rain! - FFS!

Comment

Almost time to get The Dog back
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Nearly time to wander offski.

Quite exciting here today.

Someone who doesn't teach on this floor or in fact have anything to do with electronics has just snaffled the room vacated by my colleague who used to teach electronics.

This has not sat well with some, who do teach on this floor and teach electronics as well.

Me, in the mean time, I don't give a tulipe.

However they seem to have found sommat for me to do.

Ho hum.

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Almost time to get The Dog back

It is to be hoped that it will be The Dog(tw).

Comment

Home, and weekend!

Crash on the M1 causing delays, apparently. Luckily the A6 north of Kettering, which has been closed all year while they fixed a bridge that was only built about fifteen years ago, has reopened in the last week or two, so I cut up that way. It adds a bit to the journey, including a few miles of urban rush hour driving at the end, but on the bright side it goes through some nice countryside which was looking particularly good in its early autumn colours

One more week, and I've got two weeks off as arranged.

It turns out it might be more than that: the bloke admitted he hasn't yet approached his boss for budget approval to keep me on a bit longer, mainly because he hasn't got a clue how much longer he'll need me for

So who knows what the harvest will be

Comment

Still doing this pointless PowerPoint
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X