• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday tomorrow, and I don't have anywhere to go or anything that needs doing this weekend

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Still dark out, but I believe it's cloudy

It was raining when I went to bed, but that seems to have stopped for now, at least

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        If she starts eating, we've been told she might be well enough to come home on Friday
        <- for WTFH's doggie.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Ooh, I bought that on spec the other day - glad to hear I haven't wasted my money
        HTH.

Thursday tomorrow, and I don't have anywhere to go or anything that needs doing this weekend

Goodnight all
        All day. I'm sure I'll find sommat to do. Probably associated with making ZeityTowers sort of livable in, like.

Morning denizens

Still dark out, but I believe it's cloudy

It was raining when I went to bed, but that seems to have stopped for now, at least
        Horrendous overnight.

Stopped until halfway to the station.

Started again in Swansea when I was halfway up the hill.

Dark, dreary and dreadful.

I hate November.
        Last edited by zeitghost; 21 September 2017, 07:26.

Comment

Today The Wife (tm) spoke to The Vet. Millie has been up and walking around
          Millie has had a wee
          This means her kidneys are functioning and her spinal cord has not been damaged as part of the op.
          As a result, he has started to reduce her post-op pain killers
          On the not-so-good news side, she is not eating food and has spent a lot of time shivering in the corner. From our point of view, this is her normal behaviour when she is somewhere strange with none of her own bedding/toys and no sign of us. When she first arrived at the hospital she was drugged up and has spent the last 3 days off her face, now she's worried.
          We may have to go and visit tomorrow just to get her eating again (maybe take a blanket/toy with us). If she starts eating, we've been told she might be well enough to come home on Friday
          Thats great news.

Comment

Morning all
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all
              Is it a gentle drive to Fitzpatrick Referrals today to see pooch ?

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Today The Wife (tm) spoke to The Vet. Millie has been up and walking around
                  Millie has had a wee
                  This means her kidneys are functioning and her spinal cord has not been damaged as part of the op.
                  As a result, he has started to reduce her post-op pain killers
                  On the not-so-good news side, she is not eating food and has spent a lot of time shivering in the corner. From our point of view, this is her normal behaviour when she is somewhere strange with none of her own bedding/toys and no sign of us. When she first arrived at the hospital she was drugged up and has spent the last 3 days off her face, now she's worried.
                  We may have to go and visit tomorrow just to get her eating again (maybe take a blanket/toy with us). If she starts eating, we've been told she might be well enough to come home on Friday
                  and <--- gentle for Dog.

Hopefully Dog(tw) before too much longer.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Is it a gentle drive to Fitzpatrick Referrals today to see pooch ?
                    It was, but after they phoned us...
                    Woohoo! Guess who is coming home today
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It was, but after they phoned us...
                      Woohoo! Guess who is coming home today
                      A small bitch?
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X