• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Why not stream it as a video?
    That's a thought - I've got the Periscope app on my phone

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      There is a shortcut for that

<---
      Oh, thank you my friend, I feel much better.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        That's a thought - I've got the Periscope app on my phone
        Periscope is probably appropriate
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The bowels have been cleansed

Made a change, but I can't see it catching on. Weirdly, there are rich people who do that kind of thing for the fun of it

Off to the hospital in thirty minutes or so, allowing plenty of time for finding space in the car park and picking my way through the diseased hordes littering the main corridor

Comment

Made a change, but I can't see it catching on. Weirdly, there are rich people who do that kind of thing for the fun of it

Off to the hospital in thirty minutes or so, allowing plenty of time for finding space in the car park and picking my way through the diseased hordes littering the main corridor
            I remember an interview with Hans whatshisname (the one who started Orange) and he said it made you feel lighter and full of energy.

Personally the answer is just NO....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Good luck!

It reminds me of the cat enema story.

Poor Fred!

Catenema.com

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Go led - I used to go through those GU10's like popcorn

changed to led and not had to replace one in last year

https://www.ledhut.co.uk/spot-lights...2KsaAvxr8P8HAQ
                Ooh thanks, I thought I had GU10's turns out I had MR16's. Good job I didn't bother going to the shops.

Also, thanks for the LED tip, will try those
                Last edited by ladymuck; 8 September 2017, 16:44.

Comment

The ZeitFish was very nice, being M&S chunky haddock in breadcrumbs.

Next week will be M&S chunky cod in batter, being a purchasing mistake, and in a fortnight it'll be M&S chunky haddock in batter, this being all they fecking had.

Followed by a somewhat stale Morrisons apple lattice thingy (reduced) with some custard (to attempt to get rid of some more milk and custard powder.

It would appear that I have somewhat of a fetish for custard powder, there being about 5 or 6 cans in the cupboard.

Which is odd since I haven't made much since the milkperson pissed me off by delivering 3 consecutive sour pints, leading to cancellation.

Must eat more custard to get rid of the custard powder before it all passes its BBE.

I trust that NF is enjoying his novel experience.

Can't say I found it a bundle of larfs, all in all, and have studiously ignored every letter the NHS has sent me since inviting me to supply faecal samples.

I thought it was a load of tulipe.

Comment

Well, that was an experience I don't want to go through again in a hurry

The diagrams they show you look just like the ones we drew for O Level Biology, and they're looking in that long straight stretch down the left before the main exit. Turns out the left stretch of my bowel has a few more twists and turns than you see on the diagram, at least on the inside, which took some navigating - the image on the screen that shows the heading of the sigmoidoscope, which appears to be a bit like a drain snake, showed it looping the loop like the Corkscrew at Alton Towers

But with shifting me onto my back and wiggling it around a bit they managed to get it as far up as they wanted, and complimented me on my high tolerance for pain. I didn't like to point out that it isn't a high tolerance, it's just being British and not wanting to make a fuss

Then, when the whole thing was almost over and it was being extracted, she stopped at the final hurdle to waggle it around a bit more, then gestured triumphantly at the screen saying "See that? That's a haemorrhoid, or pile! You probably know that's there, though." Which I agreed I did

Anyway, the whole process proves that I was right to bury my head in the sand and assume that I had a haemorrhoid, rather than some terrible bowel disorder, because they reckoned the thing was in perfectly fine condition other than that

I suppose I should start thinking about dinner now

Comment

Sounds like ideal twitter fodder to me, the amount of tulipe which appears to be spouted on there.

Comment

Working...
                      X