• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone pings with a text message from the dentist, reminding me that I've got an appointment.

Next January

Comment

Delivery due between 15:16 and 16:16 is now due in an hour. That means in 2 hours time it will be updated to say they called but no one was in He's about a mile away.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Delivery due between 15:16 and 16:16 is now due in an hour. That means in 2 hours time it will be updated to say they called but no one was in He's about a mile away.
        Facebook friend has just posted about an IKEA delivery where money and an ipad was stolen! Luckily they have video proof.

Make sure there is nothing that is easy to nick.

Like a generator. Or your bike.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Facebook friend has just posted about an IKEA delivery where money and an ipad was stolen! Luckily they have video proof.

Make sure there is nothing that is easy to nick.

Like a generator. Or your bike.....
          Luckily he has a dog to lick the delivery person to death.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Yesterday's roast chicken has been dissected, the bits for a second meal set aside, and the carcass is now simmering gently for soup

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Luckily he has a dog to lick the delivery person to death.
              You've met her?

Comment

Delivery arrived 15 minutes ago. It's a birthday present for The Wife (tm). The company that make it are closed from today for 4 weeks and her birthday is sooner than that.
                It shall stay in the delivery box in the attic until then.

Comment

Delivery arrived 15 minutes ago. It's a birthday present for The Wife (tm). The company that make it are closed from today for 4 weeks and her birthday is sooner than that.

Comment

Nearly dead.

Have I ever mentioned how much I fecking hate gardening?

And how does a bramble grow 15 feet in 3 months?

Another CWT of apples have met the compost heap.

And I've just eaten the 2nd apple I've picked off the tree this year.

It was quite nice, and almost ripe, the flesh having achieved its pinkish tinge.

The ZeitTea has been consumed, consisting of more of yesterday's leg of lamb.

The R4 comedy is "Just a Minute" which is proving to be unusually funny for a R4 "comedy" these days.
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 7 August 2017, 17:50.

Comment

Potato peeler and Victoria's secret?

Comment

Working...
                      X