• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had the ZeitHols approved.

And how about this as a bridge too far?

https://www.electronicsweekly.com/bl...ridge-2017-08/

And a definite plus, this year's indoctrination takes place in the Brangwyn Hall in Swansea, rather than Carmarthen as was the case last year.

I suppose next year's epic will take place in Lampeter just to keep everything equal, like.

Hope the chairs are more comfortable coz I'd hate to have to sue the mother****ers for DVT.

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    In better news, last night our neighbours came back from holiday so we have gone from having 3 dogs here to just having The Dog (tw).
    Is The Dog(tw) pleased?

Or lonely?

I'm in with the hoi polloi again, with assorted mouth breathers and glutinous sniffers.

Time to bugger off again.

It's getting too crowded in here.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 7 August 2017, 10:23.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Is The Dog(tw) pleased?

Or lonely?
      She has her house back so the tail is wagging.
      She's also catching up on her sleep, without having to say awake and keep an eye on the others.

She still gets to walk with one of them pretty much twice every day.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Links are up

Now I can see about sorting out that bacon cob I've been promising myself

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Links are up
          Finally, it feels like I've been waiting for ages!
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The ZeitLunch today consisted of a Peters' Corned Beef Pasty (full price) from Morrisons ably assisted by some Heinz Baked Beans (snackpot).

Followed by a fruits of the forest yoghurt.

I'm about to indulge in two mugs of tea (Glengettie teabags).

Living the dream, living the dream. .

Today's haul of 2nd user dvds included "Paint Your Wagon" which has the unusual treat of Clint Eastwood singing to trees. .

It's many years since I've see that.
            Last edited by zeitghost; 7 August 2017, 11:34.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Finally, it feels like I've been waiting for ages!
              There were a couple of long ones I hadn't read yet myself, so I needed to take the time to ensure they were of sufficient quality

Comment

Lentil soup detected in outer solar system: Uranus Opens And Closes Every Day To Let Out Planet's Solar Wind, Study Finds

Comment

Today's major accomplishment is that I finally got around to moving the old plastic draining rack thing off the draining board, and replaced it with the shiny metal one with matching sink tidy I got from Sainsbury's about six months ago, and which have been sitting around getting in the way ever since.

Now the plastic one can get in the way instead

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Today's major accomplishment is that I finally got around to moving the old plastic draining rack thing off the draining board, and replaced it with the shiny metal one with matching sink tidy I got from Sainsbury's about six months ago, and which have been sitting around getting in the way ever since.

Now the plastic one can get in the way instead

Comment

Ring at the front door! This is unusual because the bell is unreliable at best.

Turned out it was just the bloke to read the meters

Comment

Working...
                      X