• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all Clear blue sky and sunshine, currently out walking The Dog (tw) and 2 others. Looks like it's going to be a glorious day for cricket.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      for detecting mains cable in the wall, it works better than the proper thing from Homebase.
      I just wear rubber shoes and get The Wife (tm) to hold my hand. The first time I asked her she was shocked.

Comment

The weather has returned to normal, grey and drizzly with not a hint of sun.

Something low & fast zoomed across the valley last evening but I was too slow to see what it was.

It was jet powered whatever it was.

The tedium that is "The Archers" is wittering on in the background.

The ZeitHouseCleaing is in progress.

Very slow progress, but progress of a sort.

Comment

Sitting on my bum. Need to get on my bike literally...
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I seem to have even less interest in running the vac over the houses that usual.

There's some twat on DID waffling away but I can't be arsed to listen to it.

Comment

Time for cricket

Comment

Morning denizens

Sort of fine layer of high cloud out there today, making the sunshine a bit thin; but no suggestion of rain

Comment

Horse and carriage drive done - I sat next to the driver.

Then some BMXing.

Just waiting for Sunday Lunch at Cafe Rouge now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    I seem to have even less interest in running the vac over the houses that usual.

There's some twat on DID waffling away but I can't be arsed to listen to it.

This was the twat in question:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Fong

His father seems to have pulled himself up by his bootstraps to say the least.

Comment

Lamb duly roasted and consumed.

It was very nice.

I shall buy that again.

Still just slightly too big for the week, but manageable.

And the bone will come in handy for the lentil <pffffft> soup.

Comment

Working...
                      X