• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

10 pin bowling this morning

Comment

pancake house for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Next door neighbour seems pissed off that I borrowed my wheelbarrow back.

He's had to borrow one from someone else.

He was welcome to borrow mine again as long as he put it back when he'd finished with it rather than leaving it out full of weeds & water so that I had to clean it when I wanted to carry the Sunday shopping up the garden path which is its main use these days.

Nice bit of thunder & lightning earlier, along with some real rain, hail, & murrain of beasts type monsoon.

Sorry Jean Reno lookalike Liam was good in that

Liam Cunningham - IMDb
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Thanks, not any more.

Lunch was two mini pork pies (Morrisons BBE monday last) and Heinz baked beans.

Dearth of bargains in Morrisons this afternoon, apart from two secateurs wot were reduced to £1 each so I had to buy them.

The pair purchased by ZeitGrandfather 50 or 60 years ago are still going strong mostly because they're Wilkinson Sword & must have cost a small fortune back then.

They've even got a proper leather case.

Comment

Lunch not had.

Been cleaning...
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Been "tidying up" a bit.

I really need to "tidy up" a lot.

Coming to the inescapable conclusion that you can't fit a quart into a pint pot, the pint pot being ZeityTowers.

Ho hum.

The ZeitTea today will be lentil <pffffft> soup.

I was going to make kedgeree but in the end I couldn't be arsed.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 5 August 2017, 15:56.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Been "tidying up" a bit.

I really need to "tidy up" a lot.

Coming to the inescapable conclusion that you can't fit a quart into a pint pot, the pint pot being ZeityTowers.

Ho hum.
                  You need a skip....

Looks at her collection for the dump.

Listening to LBC pointing out the acid attackers will be going after police officers soon.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Sounds like the time is coming when they'll be knocking the scrotes off their mopeds & running them over.

Can't come too soon.

Comment

Goddamn spoilsports:

Dogging lay-bys blocked off at Llwyn Onn reservoir - BBC News

Zeity vaguely remembers enjoying the great outdoors with a GF in a forest near there.

And the GF didn't go "baaaaaaa" before you ask.

Comment

Working...
                      X