• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently going slightly deaf with increased tinnitus. Ho fecking hum.

Sorry.

I'll speak up a bit.

Ho fecking Hum.<-Not really a hum, more a sort of whistle.

Comment

Exercise done.

Work done.

Realised haven't set up my echo and listening to radio on telly.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Pali
        Nice Pali!

Comment

'Kin hot here now, clouds gone, risk of thunderstorm gone, but steaming.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Morning all Sunny earlier when I took The Dog (tw) out for her walk, now some light cloud coming in.

I need your help...
            If I said to you 1970s/80s adverts, apart from Hamlet and Martini, name some other classics (that are funny or looking back now are really cheesy) what would you suggest?
            I'm helping a local charity who are going to be showing Grease in an outdoor cinema later this year, I've been asked to help with the technical side but was thinking it would be good if we could show some old adverts, and sprinkle in some local ones (but done tongue in cheek in a 1970s style).
            I was thinking of maybe 5 or 6 original ones, maybe a beer one, a car one, and possibly a public information film. Any suggestions?
            Cinzano with Leonard Rossiter and Joan Collins.

In similar vein, the Campari one with Lorraine "Luton Airport" Chase.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Reginald Molehusband getting it right.

You'll be famous if you find that one.

BBC NEWS | Magazine | What happened to Reginald Molehusband?
            And the one about swimming in quarries, with that cowled figure scaring the crap out of everyone

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Nice Pali!
              It's the little things in life...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                It's the little things in life...
                That's what Brillo tells his wife.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Cinzano with Leonard Rossiter and Joan Collins.

In similar vein, the Campari one with Lorraine "Luton Airport" Chase.

And the one about swimming in quarries, with that cowled figure scaring the crap out of everyone
                  The one when they were at a fancy dress party was filmed at my friends house.

Leonard Rossiter was a lovely chap, slipped my mate and I a Pound each, winked and said not to tell my friends mother

Joan Collins was a diva personified, always running off upstairs in a strop upstairs and playing her Imagination records at full blast
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    That's what WTFH tells Brillo's wife.
                    FTFY. I think.

Comment

60 mile cycle complete

Comment

Working...
                      X