• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a Greggs steak bake for lunch

It was out of the freezer; I didn't actually venture outside. It's clouding over a bit now, though, so I might do later.

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          Afternoon all
          Afternoon

Comment

Someone just came in looking for a vibrator.

This sort of thing:

https://www.atecorp.com/products/lin...surement)/v203

Sadly, we ain't got one.

Comment

Getting itchy feet after 6 months in contract - how do the permietractors cope?

Comment

New beer fridge installed and filled. This follows on from yesterday's excitement - as you may remember our 6 year old, £600 Cannon cooker broke down and the PCB is no longer made. £80 on fleabay to buy a Hotpoint cooker that is almost identical. Spent about an hour swapping the doors over so that it has the cream doors matching the rest of the kitchen, and got the delivery guys to take the old one away with the old fridge.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

3 of my tasks done.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                    Getting itchy feet after 6 months in contract - how do the permietractors cope?
                    I know that feeling well

Comment

Don't we all.

I've been trying to leave this tuliphole for 12 years & it's too late now.

Though regressive did send a contract through last week that looked almost interesting.

Breast of lamb & lamb's heart consumed.

I suspect that eating the lamb's heart as well was a bit much for a Monday tea, really, and might have made more sense if I'd kept it for Wednesday.

Never mind, it'll be lamb's liver on Wednesday.

I'd cut one of the lawns this evening if I could be arsed.

Unfortunately I can't be arsed, so that's that.

And that obnoxious Sorry I haven't a clue is on, just to add to the dischuffedness.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 3 July 2017, 17:47.

Comment

Working...
                      X