• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    It did rain but very lightly in the morning when I was on the way to do exercise.

Exercise session was lead by a female weight lifter.
    NLyUK?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      What are you going to do in your break?
      Wish I had a longer break

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        NLyUK?
        Nah instructor was a lady not

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I heard Friday night I have an interview lined up. I just got asked for availability Wed/Thu/Fri.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Wish I had a longer break
            So you got extended?

I know you have AWS going on....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Bag packed ready for tomorrow night's sojourn in London. Oyster card found, though I'm not sure I'll need it as I'm parking at the hotel, then driving about two hundred yards to park at ExCel for the conference. But I might decide to pop up town for a pint rather than festering in the Premier Inn all night
              You know you no longer need them - you can just tap your contactless credit/debit card....

Unless Oyster Cards do something else?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                You know you no longer need them - you can just tap your contactless credit/debit card....

Unless Oyster Cards do something else?
                The Oyster Cards are quicker to respond, which can be helpful when it is really busy .
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Does this mean that one can no longer use half crowns and pound notes?

Just took a shedload of brand new graph paper down to the recycling skip on the principle that if it hasn't been used in 12 years there's little chance of it being needed again.

Similarly the extensive index to my predeceased predecessor's data library has also been consigned to oblivion.

For exactly the same reason.

Comment

Comment

Raining very hard here.

Comment

Working...
                      X