• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had it instead.

The lawn is looking lovely and green.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      We had it instead.

The lawn is looking lovely and green.
      Nice to know somebody got the benefit

Comment

Afternoon! Fecking engineering work
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Afternoon! Fecking engineering work

Comment

Sunday afternoon shop done.

Today's bargains included 5 strawberry jam doughnuts, a bit of dorset brie, some cheese & onion little roll thingies and a bit lump of turkey that's been bifurcated into more managable pieces, one of which will do for next Sunday's lunch, assuming I survive the fecking wedding next Saturday without killing someone.

In addition, the new door from B&Q should be stored flat & there's nowhere in ZeityTowers where such a thing is achievable.

All this week's vaccing is done & if I could be arsed I'd do some dusting.

But being replete with 3 of the 5 jam doughnuts, some of the brie, and a couple of those cheesy thingie, I find that arsedness seems to have departed from hence to thence.

Oh, and my neck is giving me gyp again, with added shoulder pains, so even thinking about doing that door is out of the question.

Comment

I'm off for Sunday dinner at the home of some friends. Roast pork is promised, so I assume it's not an Eid celebration

Comment

Sounds like they're not vegans too.

Currently on a sugar high after consuming a fair percentage of the sugary crap I bought in Morrisons.

A nice hot cup of tea should see me ok.

Comment

Comment

Lovely evening in London

Comment

Home again, after a very pleasant meal

It's a nice evening here too

Comment

Working...
                      X