• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    You're lucky it's on outside. Had one, or similar v. small insect, expire on inside of mine.
    Yes, I was glad I caught it before it got to the edge and potentially found its way in

Comment

Moderately mediocre hair cut done.

It only took 2 hours to get it cut.

Don't think I've ever seen the queue that long before and I had no choice but to wait.

Comment

Jeans in the wash - four pairs, including a new pair of black ones I bought a month ago and only just got around to trying on. They seem to fit, but had a label warning that "some colour transfer may occur", so I'm giving them a wash before I risk wearing them in this heat. I can do without my sweaty legs being dyed black

Comment

I got around that by wearing underpants the same or similar colour to the jeans.

Less embarrassing than tighty whities that are distinctly blue.

Also reduces the urge to start making blue crystal meth.

Comment

I'm more concerned about it seeping into my skin…

Comment

Yes there is that too.

Unless you're already blue.

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

And home again, now with dinner

Comment

In breaking news..

Sausage roll row: US 'invents' new summer snack - BBC News

Whatever next, a puff pastry wider than a SR, but filled with steak? How about calling it a steak bake?

Apparently pigs in blankets aren't even sausages wrapped in bacon either. Bang goes Christmas dinner treats then.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
                      Sausage roll row: US 'invents' new summer snack - BBC News

Whatever next, a puff pastry wider than a SR, but filled with steak? How about calling it a steak bake?

Apparently pigs in blankets aren't even sausages wrapped in bacon either. Bang goes Christmas dinner treats then.
                      First Trump, now this - clearly they've given up on the "world leader" role, opting instead for "world laughing stock"

It's about time Greggs expanded into the North American market. I'm sure Canada would welcome them with open arms

Comment

Working...
                      X