• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Very kind of you to say so. And greetings to you, small furry ape of the most pleasant kind.

Long time etc.

Comment

Even.

More.

Bored.

Now.

And there's some ****whit training tulipe about the imminent move down to SA1 coming up soon.

I think I'll ignore it the way I ignore everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Very kind of you to say so. And greetings to you, small furry ape of the most pleasant kind.
        And a very happy birthday to you, good sir!

Comment

RC, now there's a blast from the past.

Bloody hot here.

Have just attended to some urgent "tasks" for the Mrs.

A large bacon roll will be dispatched shortly.

The benefits of WFH
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicely Nicely View Post

I haven't time to log in with all my other ids and say "Happy Birthday to me!" in all of them - we're off out for the day.

Make the most of the sunshine - the thunder has already started in this glorious part of the world.

Byeeee!!!!
            I'm sure some nice soul will do it for you.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              I'm struggling to understand how they stay in business.
              I tend to get my parcels from them delivered to a parcel shop if possible - much safer.

As if I can't, I find randomly they deliver mine and other neighbours parcels to different properties.

I ask them if they use a sat nav and the response is always "Yes" then I ask "how can you deliver it to a property with a completely different postcode?" I then point out that myself and my two neighbours - who I get my parcels delivered to if I am out - are quite distinctive on my road. They can't answer either of those questions so then refer me back to the retailer.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Retailer spoke to Hermes. Hermes spoke to delivery driver and they aren't sure what he did with the parcel. He said something about "round the back" and "carport" but we don't have a carport at all. Next door do, but it's not there.

Escalated to Hermes regional manager to try to work out what he has done with the parcel this time.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Large Bacon and Egg Roll consumed, at least this weather is not affecting my appetite .

In other news half of Client Cos air conditioning has gone down up in CW.

Even more happy I'm not in there today
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Retailer spoke to Hermes. Hermes spoke to delivery driver and they aren't sure what he did with the parcel. He said something about "round the back" and "carport" but we don't have a carport at all. Next door do, but it's not there.

Escalated to Hermes regional manager to try to work out what he has done with the parcel this time.
                    Feckwit

Do they deliberately use stupid or corrupt drivers?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Petrol station lunch, for both myself and the car

Comment

Working...
                      X