• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    You nasty person! Prepare for a revenge attack by The Slug Defenders League!
    This large slug looked British so I used slug pellets.

Previous ones I've chopped up have looked foreign.

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I just hate this weather! Ten minutes after a shower you want another. I'm running out of clean underpants!
    Your shower is too hot or too cold. You need to have a warm shower that way when you come out you don't start sweating.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

According to the Lidl(tm) thermometerclockthingie, it's now 30.5 deg C in the lab.

That's as far from the window as you can get.

Closer to the window it gets hotterer.

Comment

Links are up, this week with guinea pigs

Comment

ClientCo aircon rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

ClientCo aircon rocks!
            Remote start on the car to run the aircon before you get in also rocks
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Weighed myself Saturday. Oct 2014 to March 2017 I had put on 25kg. I have now lost 7kg of those.

Onwards and upwards.

Or should it be onwards and downwards?

Comment

37 mile cycle Saturday. Baby bp did 33 miles. Mrs BP only put sunscreen on his arms. I assumed she had put it on everywhere.

He tried to get out of going to school today.....

Comment

While on the cycle we were going past some cliffs. Between Penmaenmawr and Conwy Morfa. There was a dead fledgling seagull. Just then I heard a thump and another fledgling landed at our feet. Baby BP was a bit distressed as it tried to flap a bit.

I suppose it will teach him a lesson.

Comment

I am now chasing round for gigs. Got to keep positive and keep applying.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Weighed myself Saturday. Oct 2014 to March 2017 I had put on 25kg. I have now lost 7kg of those.

Onwards and upwards.

Or should it be onwards and downwards?
                      When I weighed myself this morning, it was down to a level last seen in February 2015

Of course that's probably mainly due to dehydration while sleeping in this insufferable heat, but still

Comment

Working...
                      X