• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFBSZ
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

And another grey day dawns.

Not much chance of going back to sleep with that on the news.

Ho hum.

Ho very hum.

I've just had to turn the wireless off because I can't stand listening to it any more.
        Last edited by zeitghost; 23 May 2017, 05:51.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start out there, though there's a few clouds bimbling about

Comment

Need to get up
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Need to get up
              Likewise.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                I've just had to turn the wireless off because I can't stand listening to it any more.
                WZS

Comment

And despite getting up 50 minutes early, I managed to waste enough time to leave the house a good 15 minutes later than usual.

After quick marching down to the station to arrive 3 minutes before the due time of the train, it was to find that the damn thing was 20 minutes late anyway.

And to cap it all, my pc now refuses to boot because of a flat battery.

Replacing said battery hasn't improved matters much.

Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    And despite getting up 50 minutes early, I managed to waste enough time to leave the house a good 15 minutes later than usual.

After quick marching down to the station to arrive 3 minutes before the due time of the train, it was to find that the damn thing was 20 minutes late anyway.

And to cap it all, my pc now refuses to boot because of a flat battery.

Replacing said battery hasn't improved matters much.

Ho hum.
                    You need to get a smart phone - they have apps which allow you to track train times in real time - very useful you know!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      You need to get a smart phone - they have apps which allow you to track train times in real time - very useful you know!

They cost money.

I've spent less than £200 on mobile phones in 17 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X