• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First day at new gig complete

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Good to see that our Glorious Leaderene seems as incompetent as most other holders of the job.
      Anything involving someone called Andrew Neil ends badly...

Comment

Now repeat after me:

Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Anything involving someone called Andrew Neil ends badly...
          It doesn't if you are an actor with out political views.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Now repeat after me:

Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.Brexit means Brexit.
            Sounds like strong and stable leadership to me...

Comment

I wonder if the esteemed customer who was allowed by my generosity & foolishness to stay in the lab until 17:00 has managed to load his report into Moodle(tm) yet.

Seeing as he managed not to save half the stuff he was supposed to save because I think he overwrote the list files, may be not.

It's amazing how they manage to find new & unique ways of borking the assignment every year.

This time he did it by doing

Code:
              portA
              instead of

Code:
              portA equ 5

I have no idea what value portA ends up with, but whatever it is it ain't 5.

Which is a shame but there you go.

I found this evening's ep of "50" a bit tedious, though the ep of "NCIS LA" was better.

And a trail for that new Twin Peaks thing has a dead man in it, the late & rather lamented Miguel Ferrer, or at least I think it was him*.

*It was.
              Last edited by zeitghost; 22 May 2017, 21:09.

Comment

Comment

Sausages, chips, and beans for dinner

These were the sausages that I was supposed to have for lunch yesterday, and again today; but I didn't get around to having lunch on either day, because of kitchen turmoil

Comment

Back to the fray tomorrow

Goodnight all

Comment

Bodycount?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X