• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Nutall can't remember the name the Green Party's only MP, Caroline Lucas
    If it was me I'd forget it on principle. Silly woman.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I suspect it may well be the commentary on Expendables 3.
      I suspected wrong.

It didn't have a commentary, only audio description.

Audio description of The Expendables sort of boggles the mind but there you go.

What got substituted was "The Transporter", starring, oddly enough, Jason Statham and an astonishingly pretty Chinese lady.

It was ok, but not as good as the Expendables.

It does, however, have an audio commentary and some other special features, including making of, etc.
      Last edited by zeitghost; 18 May 2017, 21:26.

Comment

TFBSZ
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Still working
          yuk - same
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Can't decide what to have for dinner but whatever it turns out to be, I'll be washing it down with a beer
            lancashire hot pot + Hobgoblin life isn't bad!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The rain is continuing to rain

Tonight's televisual entertainment commenced with the final episode of the final series of Forbrydelsen. Very good stuff. But the shipping magnate is the absolute spitting image of the project manager scrum master from my gig in Nottingham the other year, which was quite distracting. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the guy in Notts had realised he had a close facial resemblance to this Danish actor and decided to do his hair exactly the same way, as they look so alike

After that was another episode of the latest series of Homeland. And then, having some beer left, I watched an episode of Borgen, which I'd abandoned halfway through series two some months back, because when you come down to it it's just a soap opera set in the Danish parliament. Still, it's OK if you can accept it on those terms

I understand series three was a complete disaster; I think I'll plough on with it just for the sake of watching the trainwreck

Goodnight all

Comment

Friday!
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Still a few drops of rain falling as I went to open the bin gate at seven

But, as SE astutely observes, it's Friday, so what's a bit of rain!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I understand series three was a complete disaster; I think I'll plough on with it just for the sake of watching the trainwreck

Seemed ok to me, but then I'm famous for watching crap all the way to the little white dot at the end.

"Bones" is a classic example of that, where all the enjoyment departed hence around Season 7 or so & I kept on watching the increasingly tedious crap all the way to S12, which, by happy coincidence, was a 13 ep season, for which relief much thanks.

In fact, in contrast to the end of "Person of Interest" and "Grimm", the relief at its demise was distinctly palpable & I'd have been quite happy if they'd all <spoiler>fecking died in the explosion.

Comment

Working...
                      X