• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day off today

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Massage 12:30

Comment

I bet someone here has had a transplant....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Day off today
            Use it wisely .

Wish I did, I forced myself to flog into the Wharf today.

The whole floor here is 2/3 empty, due to the slaying of both Perm and Contractor roles alike.

One of the reasons I like to WFH.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Wonderful.

07:33 cancelled due to breakdown. I wonder how the chap trying to get to Narbeth coped.

08:09 delayed, presumably due to the above.

Thankfully 2 coaches.

Comment

Morning all
                A bit overcast here, but I can see blue sky on its way. Yesterday they were saying rain for today, now they are saying 23C and sun this afternoon.
                The Dog (tw) has been walked. New cast iron radiator being installed upstairs as we speak (I know nothing about rads or gladiators).
                Deliveries due today: 18 cans of Greek olive oil, 36 bottles of South African wine.
                Jobs for today: Finish teak oiling the garden furniture, put old hifi gear on fleabay, sort out books in loft in preparation for the village fete.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

First coatless lunchtime of the year

Also, the monthly farmers market. I have 3 cheeses for a fiver, 3 packs of sausages for £6, a punnet of yorkshire strawberries (£2), and a pack of bacon (£3.13). I also weakened on the second trip past the hog roast and got myself a buttie with stuffing, crackling, apple sauce and onions for £4.50. I'm stuffed - hope nobody is expecting much out of me for the rest of the day

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    First coatless lunchtime of the year

Also, the monthly farmers market. I have 3 cheeses for a fiver, 3 packs of sausages for £6, a punnet of yorkshire strawberries (£2), and a pack of bacon (£3.13). I also weakened on the second trip past the hog roast and got myself a buttie with stuffing, crackling, apple sauce and onions for £4.50. I'm stuffed - hope nobody is expecting much out of me for the rest of the day
                    Been coatless for a few weeks here largely.

What cheeses were they?

Those prices look very keen

Yum!

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Decidedly uncoatless here, with leaden grey overcast skies.

Had to zip up jacket on the way down town to keep warm.

Then it started raining.

Briefly.

But it wasn't joking about it when it was raining.

Comment

Working...
                      X