• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I was interrupted by an office discussion - on dead cats.....
    Saved cat linky
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Nothing to do with ethnicity. You mentioned the country of origin of the person.

Sadly I must interrupt this debate for century drivel
      If her issue was related to UK culture or location a Brit might find it easier to solve.

The cultural tics we discovered in Germany were interesting.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Home!

The traffic going in this morning was very bad, so I didn't make it to ClientCo until nearly nine, so I stayed until nearly five. On the bright side, that means the traffic this end is a bit lighter, so I was only about fifteen minutes later than I would otherwise have been

Comment

I didn't think I had much in for dinner, and didn't really feel like any of what I did have. Then, in the back of the freezer: the last portion of boeuf bourguignon! Add croquettes and petits pois; job's a good 'un
          Last edited by NickFitz; 2 May 2017, 21:03. Reason: Yes, autocorrect, "pois" - not little pots :-/

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

A bit grey out there, but not really in a gloomy way. There's a nice glimmer of orange on the horizon behind Sainsbury's Local

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

A bit grey out there, but not really in a gloomy way. There's a nice glimmer of orange on the horizon behind Sainsbury's Local
                    What?

Someone's torched Sainsbury's?

Comment

Morning all Overcast on the dog walk. Today will probably consist of more clearing the attic and more CD checking/scanning before shipping them all off to ziiifiit (maybe not as many i's as that).
                      Also going to bring the hifi gear and speakers down to wire them up, check they work, then stick them on ebay.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X