• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    Afternoon all - back in the room here.

CovBaby II arrived on Friday afternoon - a girl, 8lbs 6oz.

I've even missed a couple of days billing to spend time with her

Shattered now!
    Indeed congratulations.

Spend all the time you can with them, they grow up quick as I tell my teenagers.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFBSZ
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Just noticed I missed a call from my older brother when I was cooking dinner. Rang him back in case it was something important, and it turns out he was granted his PhD today!

Comment

Tonight's televisual extravaganza consisted of an ep of "Elementary" from yesterday followed by "Hinterland".

Curiously, since "Hinterland" is 90 minutes long & starts at 21:00, for the first 60 mins it's on BBC One Wales, hopping channels at 22:00 onto BBC2 Wales for the final 30 mins.

This is infinitely better than waiting 45 minutes for the news at 10, the weather, bbc wales news, bbc wales weather, several trails for stuff noone watches, before the final 30 mins starts on BBC One Wales at 22:45 (if you're lucky).

The only downside is that BBC 2 Wales is solidly SD, so I have to strain to read the subtitles for the gog bits.

Comment

Thursday tomorrow, thank goodness. Sometimes even three days a week is three too many

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey start out

And school's back at the other end, so I need to allow at least an extra five minutes for the journey

But at least it's Thursday

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Ah. Normal service has been resumed.

The unBorked weather has now turned and drizzly, which, at least, has the advantage of reducing the pollen count.

And now the ZeitNephew & spouse want to start moving furniture into the ZeitParents' house, just to add to the clutter.

Feck me.
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 20 April 2017, 08:09.

Comment

ClientCo has run out of coffee

My productivity is hovering around zero. A delivery is expected imminently. Until it arrives, I do not expect matters to improve

Comment

Reboot.

Fecksake I hate windows updates.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X