• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

30 mile cycle with baby bp done.

Comment

Email from AbeBooks, the online secondhand book site, tells me of a collection of books on the occult, "curated by 220 booksellers". Intrigued, I go to their site to have a look. One of the first titles in the list is "Oklahoma Methodism In The Twentieth Century"

Comment

Bath completed

Comment

Read some more of my book "losing small wars".

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Losing-Smal.../dp/0300182740

Interesting. Shows why we're in the state we're in.

Stuck the battery charger on the ZeitSeicento(tm) in an effort to move it out of the garage ready for the scrappy.

The ZeitCorolla(tm) is also on its way, I suspect, since I couldn't be arsed to figure out what was wrong with the ignition.

Tea, such as it was, consisted of some spag bol (made & frozen on 10/10/16, well the bol bit, rather than the spag), followed by some stewed gooseberries (red versions) with a granny smith apple that had escaped consumption by hiding under a pile of stuff while going bright yellow.

Custard was added to the stewed gooseberries with apple, making the repast quite refreshingly tasty.

Followed by the mandatory two mugs of tea (glengettie of course, though, sadly, of the teabag sort rather than leaf).

Now, having turned this into a gricer/pip post, I shall bugger off.

The Good Doctor is on shortly, apparently.

I shall attempt to watch said epic on my unimpressively HD hd tv.

Probably followed by the Oz customs thing on Pick, and the commentary on "The Adventures of Robin Hood", presumably not done by any of the long dead participants thereof. (Olivia DeHaviland is still extant though, goodness me she was attractive back in the day, and dear old in like was a handsome chap too, before the drink & advancing years got him).

Comment

Two batches of laundry done. That's quite enough for one day

I suspect I'll be wandering along to the Chinese shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I suspect I'll be wandering along to the Chinese shortly.
                As foretold, Chinese for dinner

I need to get an earlyish night, as I'm heading southwards for a family Easter gathering tomorrow

Not quite this early, though

Comment

Another day in the garden, occasionally interrupted by wine.

TFBSZ
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Flipping cold.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Flipping cold.
                      Bit chilly here too

Comment

Working...
                      X