• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 30 best 4K movies and TV shows right now (and where to watch them) Stuff

It might come as a surprise that a movie shot in the early ‘60s could come in new-fashioned 4K (at the time the best it could boast was Super Panavision 70 and Technicolor) but analogue film actually has all the detail needed to extract an Ultra HD picture. That means David Lean’s four-hour epic, which tells the story of T.E. Lawrence’s exploits in the Middle East during World War I, now has the pixels to do its breathtaking cinematography justice. With one of the finest soundtracks in movie history (and some Oscar-worthy performances from the camels) that makes it one seriously appealing package.
    Read more at The 30 best 4K movies and TV shows right now (and where to watch them) Stuff
    Winner Winner Chicken dinner!

and Tom Hanks in 4k!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

Very sunny day in North Wales

Comment

We are going for a walk on the prom in a minute

Comment

Followed by the autistic showing of beauty and the beast.

Comment

I have a blister on my little finger - too much vacuuming yesterday.

Comment

Only one more week of work before my week off.

Comment

Very poor selection of April fool news stories yesterday.

Comment

La-de-dah

Comment

Century?

Comment

Working...
                      X