• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    More like 15, Remains of "The Walrus"

The "Toucan Cage" and the "Mizzen Mast" also fill me with two opposite types of dread
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Just given the links a gratuitous bump

I don't usually do that, but off the front page by teatime is a bit much

Comment

So suppose to cook something nice and healthy so what am I eating? Pizza.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          So suppose to cook something nice and healthy so what am I eating? Pizza.
          I've got sausage rolls in the oven, mainly because I want to see how good the oven is at baking sausage rolls. Once they're cooked, I'll make my dinner

Comment

I've got sausage rolls in the oven, mainly because I want to see how good the oven is at baking sausage rolls. Once they're cooked, I'll make my dinner
            Ahh so you are testing the oven.

You need to make desserts as well to truly see if it works.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Ahh so you are testing the oven.

You need to make desserts as well to truly see if it works.
              Turns out it's very good indeed at making sausage rolls

I don't eat desserts much, though now I'm thinking you have a point. I might make myself an apple turnover or some such later in the week

Comment

Porterhouse steak for tea

It was a particularly fine one too. Big and meaty.

And everything else is now sorted out ready for the irksome business of going to ClientCo for the next three days. Most importantly, new-born sausage rolls for lunch

Comment

I'm going to try to break the pattern I've fallen into. This is roughly Monday: get to sleep too late, Tuesday: feel knackered for most of the day, then perk up in the evening and go to bed a bit earlier but still not early enough, Wednesday: still feel knackered, but finally get to bed at a fairly reasonable time, Thursday: feel awake enough to finally get everything done in a rush.

I daresay the last bit will stay the same, but if I can manage to get to bed at a more reasonable time, I'll at least feel alert enough to enjoy procrastinating on Tuesday and Wednesday

Comment

Eleven already?

Goodnight all

Comment

Eleven already?

Goodnight all
                      lightweight - sweet dreams!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X