• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Mainly grey out there, but a shaft of sunlight has just found a gap in the clouds

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Why two hours? Work harder then you can spend less time there. Though it's not advisable to push yourself until you throw up....
      I treat it as an event, I tried quickies and it wasn't as satisfying so I didn't go enough.

15 minutes treadmill 2-3 mins HIT. 45 mins weights - assorted, 15 minutes on bike or rowing machine 2-3 mins HIT. I am puffing but can just about walk after that
      15 - 30 minutes pool, some time in the steam room / jacuzzi, shower home.

I work myself so I feel like I will almost pass out. That way I know it counts.

I have a cross trainer at home for when I don't have 2 hours!

I have gone from a Flab bod, to a Dad bod in 3 months next stop a Rad bod!

As I tell wife I'm going from a Keg to a six pack.

and yes NF is right I didn't fancy the planning application they seem to think there is an imaginary rule that you can't extend the house more than 50%. Yes I know you can't cover more than 50% of the grounds which isn't an issue. I wish I could just invent reasons not to do my job..
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Another mediocre roast beef Sunday lunch cooked & eaten.

Comment

Pâté and toast for lunch, because it needed to be eaten in the next day or two

Comment

"Do you want to save the changes you made" - I DIDN'T MAKE ANY CHANGES, EXCEL. I just looked at a different sheet. Not a single figure, formula, or piece of text has changed, FFS

Comment

lamb casserole made in the slow cooker earlier in the week.

Lawns mowed, trees trimmed. flowers saved from the lawn by Mini V.

fruit & olives consumed.

tea!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Four weeks until Easter and, coincidentally, the end of my current contract. There's a near 100% certainty it'll get extended, but I'm thinking I might take a week or two off, as my birthday is a week after

Comment

Boring laundry done

The weather app seems to be going for a full house: cloudy today, rain tomorrow, sunny on Tuesday, lightning on Wednesday, and snow on Thursday

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    "Do you want to save the changes you made" - I DIDN'T MAKE ANY CHANGES, EXCEL. I just looked at a different sheet. Not a single figure, formula, or piece of text has changed, FFS
                    Ah. That's what you think.

M$ obviously know something you don't.

Comment

Off to Cardiff shortly to give the probate forms to ZeitSis, so that ZeitSis can give the probate forms to the probate people in Cardiff tomorrow*.

*Other days may be available. YMMV.

Comment

Working...
                      X