• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I want some jam doughnuts - damn you.

I may have to go out and get some.
    Don't forget the bins while you're out there

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Don't forget the bins while you're out there
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Lamb chops for dinner - or "cutlets" as they call them nowadays, for some reason

There were four in the pack, a couple of which would have gone well with a moderate number of chips, leaving a couple for another time. Luckily I had instead made a large number of chips, so I had to have all four, with peas and gravy to boot

The fitness app is probably on the verge of throwing its hands up and giving up on me

Comment

Sausage Pasta bake + Cabernet Syrah (only 21 lites to go).

Made a spaghetti Bolognese in the slow cooker + paprikash of lamb hearts the start of Rhubarb wine.

Productive evening.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            I bought some curious Morrisons "Sticky toffee Hot Cross buns" in a 4 pack, 3 of which have now disappeared.

They're quite nice in a moreish short of way.

And the weather has taken a turn to the grey, dark grey, wet and horrid, ready for the weekend.

Must get the cottons in the washing machine soon.
            I do like Morrisons bakery items. No good for the diet.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Comment

Later after exercise I will be buying jam doughnuts

Only 1.5 hours to wait...

Comment

Working...
                      X