• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probate forms all printed out, will photocopied 3 times, death certs available, just need to write a cheque & get ZeitSis to sign & we're good to go.

The most constructive thing I've done in months.

Comment

I got an offer through for the London gig. Paperwork progressing now. I am not going for a boomed thread until paperwork is done and notice handed in.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I got an offer through for the London gig. Paperwork progressing now. I am not going for a boomed thread until paperwork is done and notice handed in.
        Bananas at the ready...

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          Bananas at the ready...
          Oh I've eaten mine...
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Oh I've eaten mine...
            Have some of mine...

Comment

Sunny with a touch of Simpsons for my weekly trip to the petrol station round the fen from ClientCo

Comment

Nice afternoon here too. Just been out and collected 3 eggs from the girls.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lovely day here, popped down into town to pay some bills and naturally enough found some dvds to buy in HMV.

One of which was the 2nd series of Better Call Saul, plus the 2nd series of Fargo. The one with the random UFO.
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 15 March 2017, 16:07.

Comment

Too hot by far in this sunny window. Having to concentrate really hard so as not to fall asleep.

Comment

Home!

Made it back just about the same time as sunset. That'll do for now

Comment

Working...
                      X