• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Try to avoid eating the daffs, it never ends well.
    The Oriental* students who flood Huddersfield Sainsburys need signs to tell them not to eat them.

* - Chinese? I don't know for certain. Maybe Zeity could eat one and report back whether he felt hungry again an hour later?

Comment

Eyup all - Been at ClientCo. for a 4am change - but its been delayed...no comms, however, the meter is running
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Incredible voice, prefer Whitney Houston for looks.
        I suspect poor old Russell Harty would have agreed with you.

Obnoxious woman.

Comment

Morning all
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

My parcel is out for delivery apparently. Due between 15:08 and 16:08.

Ed the driver is on delivery number 2. Mine is number 58.

I'm sure Ed is a lovely bloke, but his picture looks like a mug shot after some aggro at a football match.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I'm sure Ed will be most grateful for the 45p he gets for delivering said parcel.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                I'm sure Ed is a lovely bloke, but his picture looks like a mug shot after some aggro at a football match.
                You sure it's not a guy struggling to eat a bacon sarnie?

Comment

Ed is now on delivery number 21. Only 36 more to go before he gets to mine.

If I was at home I'd consider jumping in the car and going to find him. The tracker page has a nice little live map showing where he is. Only about 10 minutes from home atm.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Ed is now on delivery number 21. Only 36 more to go before he gets to mine.

If I was at home I'd consider jumping in the car and going to find him. The tracker page has a nice little live map showing where he is. Only about 10 minutes from home atm.
                    You will upset Ed's system.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      You will upset Ed's system.
                      Ed won't be able to give it to you anyway. We often have delivery people parked outside for 5 minutes or so because they cannot delivery before the delivery window begins...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X