• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home!

Not a bad trip back, which is always a bonus

Comment

So I'm cursing the data upload I have to run for taking forever when I remember its processing roughly 15,000 records an hour which isn't bad for something that requires various webapi calls to a remote system..
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Took a radiator off. However I had to buy paint striper first so I could get the layers of paint of the valves. I swear the people who lived here before me were especially thick.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Took a radiator off. However I had to buy paint striper first so I could get the layers of paint of the valves. I swear the people who lived here before me were especially thick.
          I don't have that problem, as my flat doesn't have any radiators

Comment

Ribs and chips for dinner

Not a particularly huge portion, and I only had a cob at lunchtime, which means I'm distinctly below my calories for the day

Tomorrow is petrol station day, so I'll make up for it with lunch from there

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Looks a bit grey, damp, and cold out there today

However, it is Wednesday, which brings us to the halfway point

Comment

Morning :

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Ribs and chips for dinner

Not a particularly huge portion, and I only had a cob at lunchtime, which means I'm distinctly below my calories for the day

Tomorrow is petrol station day, so I'll make up for it with lunch from there
                      Living the dream.

Last evening's entertainment was "Leon" starring a very young Queen Amigdala and Jean Reno.

Comment

Working...
                      X