• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Exercise done!
    Is all of this in aid of some particular event? Or simply to prevent being lardy?
    I really need to take a leaf from your book..

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all not even finished this contract and just been offered a new role. 2 days a month as a brewers assistant.

Doesn't pay much, but it's cross-training...
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Morning all not even finished this contract and just been offered a new role. 2 days a month as a brewers assistant.

Doesn't pay much, but it's cross-training...
          Some of my brothers pals run this one in Bristol.

Very nice their beers are too

Wiper and True
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Is all of this in aid of some particular event? Or simply to prevent being lardy?
            I really need to take a chapter from your book..
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              FTFY
              Yeah yeah...

Comment

Titter.

Meeting titled 'offshore chaos' has been convened.

This is to discuss the discovery that business reps are in India telling the devs what to code which, strangely, doesn't match what has been specced. The oddest thing about all this is no defects have been identified by the test team.

Comment

Titter.

This is to discuss the discovery that business reps are in India telling the devs what to code which, strangely, doesn't match what has been specced. The oddest thing about all this is no defects have been identified by the test team.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Titter.

Has anyone actually physically seen the test team? and did you see what client they were working for when you saw them? Are you sure its the same client? Really? Think again, Really?
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Has anyone actually physically seen the test team? and did you see what client they were working for when you saw them? Are you sure its the same client? Really? Think again, Really?
                      No idea. Nowt to do with me either. I'm busy trying to retrospectively document what's been produced - which is now going to all have to be (lucratively) revisited.

Comment

Working...
                      X