• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need more tea...
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Psyching myself up for a meeting with an utter bellend.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Hi Barry, Can we postpone until 4?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Popped down to Sainsbury's to get the washing up liquid I forgot on Friday, and a few rolls. Ended up with two bags of shopping

Then, as I got home, a torrential downpour started. I got soaked just walking from the car to the house. Ah well, makes me appreciate the indoors more I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Popped down to Sainsbury's to get the washing up liquid I forgot on Friday, and a few rolls. Ended up with two bags of shopping
            My trip on Saturday to get a cabbage and some eggs turned into two bags of shopping.

I was then surprised this lunch time to find mushrooms in my fridge....
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Wasn't too bad. This time. Still a bellend though.

Comment

In other news, I have landlording duties to perform this evening. A report has been received of the 'bulb in my room melt and the metal holder is stuck onto the bulb holder'. No idea what she is wittering on about this time, unless she has somehow procured a 1000 watt incandescent bulb from somewhere. Hopefully, she means the bulb has gone and she hasn't realised it's a bayonet rather than a screw fixing.

Comment

In other news, I have landlording duties to perform this evening. A report has been received of the 'bulb in my room melt and the metal holder is stuck onto the bulb holder'. No idea what she is wittering on about this time, unless she has somehow procured a 1000 watt incandescent bulb from somewhere. Hopefully, she means the bulb has gone and she hasn't realised it's a bayonet rather than a screw fixing.
                  Better safe than sorry, is you "tenant" Vietnamese

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Nah. Some flavour of African. Got the whole (reproduction) native pointy stuff in the lounge to prove it. 9 foot ceilings come in handy with those things, I should imagine. They're not the Zulu type though, somewhere else I can't remember, but wouldn't want to be.

Comment

Nearly six, and the sun has yet to set! Odd to think it was pitch black driving back from Cambridgeshire at this time just four weeks ago

Comment

Working...
                      X