• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Far too frequently I've looked at a kindle book and thought that's interesting only to discover I already own it

The great thing is that they do tell you
    That feature's saved me a few times

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Home now and Mr C has been treating me like royalty.

Making me tea and fluffing pillows, I could get used to this.
      well done Mr C ! Its about this time you realise he isn't a bad old stick after all.

Get well soon (respectful - please don't ban me )
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Bin day tomorrow!

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

I was up and out the back at five to seven, making sure the powers that be have access to the various kinds of bin

Now, coffee

The weather's forecast to remain dry, so I may go for an amble in Bradgate Park later before going shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Morning denizens

I was up and out the back at five to seven, making sure the powers that be have access to the various kinds of bin

Now, coffee

The weather's forecast to remain dry, so I may go for an amble in Bradgate Park later before going shopping.
              Why not add a mission to your amble?

https://www.geocaching.com/map/#?ll=...,-1.22137&z=15

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Why not add a mission to your amble?

https://www.geocaching.com/map/#?ll=...,-1.22137&z=15
                Sadly, the link just redirects me to a login page - it seems the site isn't open data

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

How are you? When will you know if it's a success?
                  Immediately.[emoji4]

I was able to eat scrambled eggs and a small treacle sponge with custard for tea.

I haven't been able to eat anything other than soup and Complan for the last 6 months.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    I was able to eat scrambled eggs and a small treacle sponge with custard for tea.
                    That's proper get better food that is! Hope it's working and you are back to full health soon!
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      well done Mr C ! Its about this time you realise he isn't a bad old stick after all.

Get well soon (respectful - please don't ban me )
                      (gently now, I'm still sore...)
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X