• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Coronation chicken sarnie and some cream of veg soup. In case anyone wondered.

We do care you know

Currently working through last nights Lamb Nepalese Deurali, well spicy.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      We do care you know

Currently working through last nights Lamb Nepalese Deurali, well spicy.
      Backed spud with tuna mayo and sweetcorn. Followed up by a banana and a flapjack.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I had Thai Chicken Soup. Very nice it was.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Officially on the countdown.

I have a suitably complex mail, set to go, that will hopefully keep everyone too occupied to ask any questions before I leave
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Sitting on the M25 watching the A380's landing. I've been on a few but it never ceases to amaze me how something that big can fly at that speed and stay in the air. Just looks so wrong.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Back in the UK!
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Back in the UK!
                If you see MF working the airport, chuck him a couple of quid, he's had a tough time of it recently.

Its Christmas after all.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Going to Dublin betwixt Christmas and New Year for a couple of days. Anyone got tips on places to visit, etc? Don't really fancy the Guinness factory (not a stout fan).
                  If you are into the history of the place then Kilmainham Jail is well worth a visit. The Hop-on Hop-off bus tour is worth doing too as the drivers have great patter.
                  There is also now a replica ship of the type that was used to transport Famine victims to the USA back in the 19th century. Have not visited it admittedly but it is on my to do list.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Sat at my iMac to do some work on a project I've been putting off, only to find that both the mouse and keyboard batteries are flat and, due to "design", the mouse charging point is on the bottom of it, rendering it unusable during this process

Luckily I'd just brewed a pot of tea, so I'm going to watch The Rockford Files instead

I've got a spare mouse and keyboard I could use, but hey, any excuse in a storm…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Sat at my iMac to do some work on a project I've been putting off, only to find that both the mouse and keyboard batteries are flat and, due to "design", the mouse charging point is on the bottom of it, rendering it unusable during this process

Luckily I'd just brewed a pot of tea, so I'm going to watch The Rockford Files instead

I've got a spare mouse and keyboard I could use, but hey, any excuse in a storm…
                      Procrastination 1-0 NF's project

Comment

Working...
                      X