• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Getting a good, solid nine hours of sleep has left me feeling most invigorated.

I need to stop setting alarms for times I'm not going to get up anyway, as they just break up my last hour or two of sleep to no good effect. Also, I should stop making appointments for mornings.

Sunny day out there today

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Morning denizens

Getting a good, solid nine hours of sleep has left me feeling most invigorated.

I need to stop setting alarms for times I'm not going to get up anyway, as they just break up my last hour or two of sleep to no good effect. Also, I should stop making appointments for mornings.

Sunny day out there today
      Do this Today

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Maybe there's a small grow room running in your closet?
        Nope. I've looked everywhere, but nobody has left a stash

I pity room service now they'll have to put all the furniture back together and stitch the lining back onto the curtains.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Going to Dublin betwixt Christmas and New Year for a couple of days. Anyone got tips on places to visit, etc? Don't really fancy the Guinness factory (not a stout fan).
          I don't know Dublin; just bumping this so it's on the new page, as not everybody reads the whole of TPD like me

Comment

Just about to play workflow jenga. Not done that for a while.....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Nope. I've looked everywhere, but nobody has left a stash

I pity room service now they'll have to put all the furniture back together and stitch the lining back onto the curtains.
              After washing them first, right

Anyway, fine grade hashish is where its at, rather than weed, so someone I know told me
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

morning

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Just about to play workflow jenga. Not done that for a while.....
                  And its fallen over. Best rebuild that workflow.....
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Coronation chicken sarnie and some cream of veg soup. In case anyone wondered.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      Coronation chicken sarnie and some cream of veg soup. In case anyone wondered.
                      Bacon cob here, just for a change

Comment

Working...
                      X