• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Hastily gulping coffee and trying to remember how long it takes to get across the river in the traffic at this time of day, for cross the river I must to get the car to its place of fixing.

Very grey and foggy day out there

Comment

Morning All!

WFH too, so I don't have to get involved in the Southern dispute.

Pretty much told Client Co they wouldn't see me this week
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

WFH here too. Only two more 'office' days this year.

Comment

Clientco day. Watching people panic for no good reason....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Evicted from my crawling first class train as the intermediate stops were all scrubbed. I'm now having to slum it in an East Midlands trains standard class offering. On account of the fact they don't offer first class conveyance. And there is no tea service either. However, since the train to my stop was effectively cancelled, I'm hoping a full refund will be forthcoming..

Comment

In other news one system didn't go live yesterday. Because even though I've said for months the only connection that's been correctly configured was the one to UAT no ones bothered to get the live system wired up....

And the only person who knows how to do it isn't supposedly around till after I've left...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                In other news one system didn't go live yesterday. Because even though I've said for months the only connection that's been correctly configured was the one to UAT no ones bothered to get the live system wired up....

And the only person who knows how to do it isn't supposedly around till after I've left...

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

And the only person who knows how to do it isn't supposedly around till after I get renewed.
                  FTFY
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    FTFY
                    I'm out of here as I've been very explicit about for the last month.

I'm pass my idiot quota for this clientco

Comment

I don't say this often, but: lol

Comment

Working...
                      X